M2 PRESSWIRE-May 31, 2017-The Licensing Letter + Licensing Source Book – Unlock vast opportunities in the $150+ billion licensing business
(C)1994-2017 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
Dublin – Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “The Licensing Letter Licensing Source Book” newsletter to their offering.
The Licensing Letter (TLL) is an exclusive networking and information resource that unlocks vast opportunities in the $150 billion – plus licensing business.
You can rely on The Licensing Letter for:
Comprehensive listings of new property availabilities, assignments and licenses granted;
TLLs renowned network of contacts and connections. Every month TLL tracks hundreds of deals around the world and provides you with up-to-the-minute listings plus contact name, title, phone and email – not names out of the phone book, but the real decision-makers who can make your next licensing deal a success.
The only widely accepted retail sales data about the licensing business – including the details behind the numbers often quoted by The Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Business Week, USA Today and other publications;
The Licensing Letter answers critical questions such as:
– Which new retail channels are embracing licensed merchandise;
– Which new product and service categories represent the hottest growth opportunities;
– What research retailers, manufacturers, and licensors use before committing to a property;
– Which emerging markets are most receptive to licensed goods.
– 12 issues per year
– FREE registration to the online TLL Articles Archives
– Exclusive subscriber only email alerts about significant breaking news
– Access to editors and analysts
The Licensing Sourcebook Online gives you the Most Up-to-Date, Easy-to-Use Licensing Database available anywhere.
The Sourcebook is Fully-Searchable and Continuously Updated with Thousands of Licensing Industry Decision-Makers, Including Full Contact Information!
– Over 6,000 Current Licensing Industry Decision-Makers and Over 13,000 Properties including full contact information (not just name & phone number)
– Gives You Key Decision-Makers in over 21 categories of licensed products in entertainment, media, sporting goods, toys, fashion, home furnishings, publishing, restaurants, video games, music, footwear, celebrities, estates, trademarks, brands, art, and MUCH MORE!
– Allows search by type of contact, including licensors, licensees, agents, manufacturers, consultants, retailers, service providers, and associations
– Allows search by title, email, country, address, website, social media, and more!
– Now includes Expanded International Contacts
– Our Licensing Sourcebook Guarantee: If there’s a U.S. licensing company you want to reach that isn’t in The Sourcebook, we’ll find it for you – or refund every penny you paid!
Your Annual Membership to The Licensing Sourcebook Includes:
– One-Year Access to The Licensing Sourcebook, the Industry’s Most Complete and Up-to-Date Database of Product Licensing Decision-Makers, Including Full Contact Information
– Weekly Deal Sheet e-Newsletter that that Alerts You to New Licensing Deals as They Break, including Contact Information
– Weekly Licensing Advisor e-Newsletter that Gives You the Latest Licensing News, New Deals, New Trends, New Developments, and Much More
– Weekly Licensing Wrap-Up e-Newsletter to Help You Make Sure You Don’t Miss Important Product Licensing Developments
For more information about this newsletter visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kqnm2q/the_licensing